what about schools?

Teaching children about Physics, Chemistry, Math – this is only 30% of education. We do have to teach them about things which will help them earn a livelihood, but what about the other 70%? The unconscious mind of the student registers everything – and very fast! And how we behave in the classroom is the way they behave in society. ┬áIn schools, our effort should be to sow some good seeds in their mind, so that they don’t contribute bitter fruits in society when they grow up. When will we start teaching children how to behave well? How to listen, how to observe, how to care? Today schools spend 90% time on academics, which will be soon taken over completely by technology. Do teachers know enough to teach the most important subjects – resilience, responsibility, appreciation, sensitivity?

 

Advertisements